This historic city is celebrating their tri-centennial this year, and what better place to hold the Golbon conference than the classic Roosevelt Hotel. The landmark property is a short walk to the French Quarter, close to New Orleans nightlife, dining and culture, providing an elegant sanctuary in a vibrant Mardi Gras town. The perfect place for doing business together and celebrating the successes of 2018 of Golbon Members and Suppliers with our annual awards!
Staying at the conference headquarters hotel provides many benefits:
- Great negotiated room rate and the convenience of having the conference space onsite.
- It’s easy to meet-up with peers outside of scheduled events.
By staying at this hotel, you help us negotiate competitive convention and hotel rates for future conferences.
All major airlines have service to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport with many direct flights arriving daily. The Roosevelt New Orleans is just a short 20-minute drive from the airport, with car, cab and shuttle service readily available.
Directions from the Airport
- When exiting the airport, follow signs for I-10.
- Take I-10 East towards New Orleans.
- Exit 234B Poydras/Superdome on the left
- Stay straight onto Poydras
- Turn left on O’Keefe
- Continue on O’Keefe, and it changes names to Roosevelt Way
- Hotel entrance is on the right
CLICK HERE for the Official Ground Transportation Provider for the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. $44 round trip per person; $24 one way per person – not including gratuity
- Registered hotel guests, $46 plus tax overnight
- Non-registered guests, $21 for up to 8 hours
- Non-registered special event, $25
- Trucks and vehicles with trailers priced per space they occupy overnight
Booking Your Flight
We encourage you to book travel well in advance to take advantage of the best rates and availability. Golbon has a relationship with Omega Travel. You are welcome to use Omega Travel to assist you in your travel arrangements.
Agent: Susie Rodriguez